The Giant Everest…
Artificial Commercial Grade Christmas trees are the perfect holiday decoration for any business, mall, town square or public arena. The Giant Everest Commercial Christmas tree is designed to last under the toughest conditions, and offers a true-to-life looking alternative to using live trees. The Everest is the most realistic looking tree in the industry, that actually has branches – not flat panels; creating a fresh “out-of-the-forest” look. The Giant Everest, which can be added on to in height each year, and comes with multiple lighting options. Backed by many years of experience in large commercial artificial trees we can recommend the tree that best suits your situation and continue our great service after the sale. Client references available. Decorate your new commercial Christmas trees with our large selection of commercial Christmas decorations.
Macy’s – Chicago Illinois / State Street
(formerly Marshall Fields)
Chicago State Street
- A true commercial grade Christmas tree.
- Perfectly designed with concentric steel rings forming the conical shape of the tree. Rings nest together for compact storage.
- Heavy gauge galvanized steel frame construction… ensures perfect stability.
- All branches are identical in size, making setup quick and easy. Each pre-lit branch plugs into its own commercial grade Eagle brand electric socket.
- Thick crush resistant 2mm gauge PVC needles. Dark green UV-treated needles to insure fade resistance
- Grow your tree by adding addition rings and parts.
The Everest frame is sturdy and made of heavy duty steel. Each branch hooks tightly into its own slot within the frame. You can utilize the frame as a “fluffing station” (see photo below) This makes shaping your tree stress free. Insert branch, fluff out, screw in bulbs (C7), plug in for the final test then put to the side.
Each branch is the same size and hangs on an angle giving the Giant Everest dimension and the realistic look of an evergreen tree. With panel trees, the branches lye flat against a metal panel which once assembled looks like a cone.